[SATLUG] Thunderbird Word Wrap

Tom Gilbert tom_gilbert at jetaviation.com
Fri Jan 18 15:15:50 CST 2008

Here is the link again just as text maybe you can paste it into
Thunderbird or just go to ebay and do a search for indigo 2

Yeah I noticed the link wrapped but pasting it should work.

HTH - TOM

http://
cgi.ebay.com/Silicon-Graphics-CMNB007AF175-Indigo-2-Unix-Workstation_W0Q
QitemZ190174702459QQihZ009QQcategoryZ11175QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksi
dZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem