[SATLUG] lvm2 and raid again

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 22:21:55 CST 2008

I wish people would stop suggesting the impossible to me. I'm not going to go buy a very expensive raid controller when I haven't got the money together yet to pay a ticket. I'm a computer science college student and taking calculus 2. I don't have time to earn the money for things that everyone tells me to buy. What's in striping may fail or corrupt if I understand correctly, but my data could be backed up onto non striping partitions. I have 2 disks, and I'm not getting more any time soon.