[SATLUG] Looking for another ISP

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:10:54 CST 2008

I don't think anyone on list will argue that we are way behind the 8-ball
with true broadband to the home, but at the same time, cheap is relative to
the market that you are purchasing in.  I know we're all getting ripped
off.  I get heart burn every time I get my Comcast bill (the local
California equivalent of Time Warner).  We should push harder for fiber to
every house and minimum 1 Gbps down and up.  That's the only way that I will
be truly happy.  That would be worth my $39.99 per month.

Ernest