[SATLUG] Looking for another ISP

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:22:47 CST 2008

The reason for our interest in more UP speed is that we do software
development and data analysis at home. Some of these datasets are
30-50 megs. Try uploading the results and it takes 20-30 minutes and
we can't do anything else. I keep the Intel Mac version of our
software at home, so when there's an update, I have to make Fink
packages and upload them to our repository. That takes at least 30
mins to upload.