[SATLUG] OT: Blogging

Matt Kinsel mkinsel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 07:04:23 CST 2008

I do want to throw in that aside from installing WordPress and adding
the plugins I like (optional), I have not had any problems maintaning
it. I should say, I have not had to do any maintenance at all on it.
Now maybe I got lucky, but for me it justs works.

On 1/23/08, Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com> wrote:
> agreed...that's why I went with Blogger...for once, I didn't want to have to
> be the admin of a system...you just post and let it ride.
>
> On Jan 23, 2008 7:13 PM, twistedpickles <twistedpickles at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 23, 2008 7:33 PM, Matt Kinsel <mkinsel at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > If you've got the server space, I highly recommend going with
> > > WordPress. But yeah, if you're looking at the free versions, Blogger
> > > is probably a better choice than WordPress.com
> > >

> > I have the capabilities to host my own blog...but I think I'd rather try a
> > free service first. I would prefer to spend more time blogging about
> > things
> > I like than blogging about patching and maintaining my blog site.
> >
> > --
> > ::twistedPickles:: :
> > --

> Ernest de Leon
> http://www.smbtechadvice.com
>
> They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety.  - A common 18th Century sentiment
> voiced by Benjamin Franklin
>
> Join the Ron Paul Revolution - Taking America Back
> http://www.prezronpaul.com

Matt Kinsel
www.mattkinsel.com
www.kinsel-kreations.com