[SATLUG] Fwd: OLPC Crisis: Customer Data Lost

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 24 15:26:26 CST 2008

Hmmm, makes one wonder if this is just some sort of scam in progress. A small
note: since the money sent to these folks was considered a 'donation', with
the 'reward' of getting a unit like the one donated for; if this will
constitute some sort of legal jiggle that will allow them to keep the money
and still stiff everyone. Seems to me also, that I heard that the company that
was going to make these computers backed out at the last minute, which is why
I didn't order one for myself.