[SATLUG] Fwd: OLPC Crisis: Customer Data Lost

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 24 15:31:10 CST 2008

In fact, here's the article on Intel backing out of this project.

AP) -- Citing disagreements with the organization, Intel Corp. said Thursday
it has abandoned the One Laptop Per Child program, dealing a big blow to the
ambitious project seeking to bring millions of low-cost laptops to children in
developing countries.
http://www.physorg.com/news118637835.html

So, how convenient that these folks have now 'lost' all the donation records,
eh?