[SATLUG] Fwd: OLPC Crisis: Customer Data Lost

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Jan 24 15:46:29 CST 2008

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, John Chalinder wrote:

> Hmmm, makes one wonder if this is just some sort of scam in progress. A small
> note: since the money sent to these folks was considered a 'donation', with

In speaking in IRC with a staffer at OLPC whom I trust, he
indicates this is not true

It may make sense to look into the facts before responding to
what appears to be a libel.

-- Russ herrold

> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:14:49 -0800
> "Kristian Erik Hermansen" <kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:

end
  Copyright (C) 2008 R P Herrold       | Owl River Company
       herrold at owlriver.com            | "The World is Open to Linux (tm)"
    My words are not deathless prose,  | Open Source solutions ...
       but they are mine.              | info at owlriver.com -- Columbus, OH
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0x9B649644
  gpg --list-keys 2> /dev/null | grep 9B649644