[SATLUG] Looking for another ISP

MKR mkr777 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:32:39 CST 2008

Since UTHSC is a large institution by itself, don't they already have some
kind of setup to deal with this kind of need. OOH, with telecommuting
becoming more common, this kind of need for fast uploading capacity may have
been addressed in other parts of the country. May be posting this question
on a nationally distributed e-mail forum may bring more info.

mkr