[SATLUG] Looking for another ISP

MKR mkr777 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:44:21 CST 2008

I am sure many other educational research institutions may have faced a
similar situation. I still feel it is worth looking for how they have
approached/solved the problem in a cost effective way. May be posting a msg
on a national email list as well as someone at the top level making a call
to AT&T or TW honchos may help. My 0.02.

mkr