[SATLUG] WLAN frequency detection

john mashl jmashl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:51:16 CST 2008

  hey yall

I have been working for a wireless internet service provider horizion
telecom/ranch wireless here in seguin.

hwtx.com    or   ctxu.com

somtimes we get signal interference and i have been wondering if there
is a way to "see" what outher frequencys might be causing the problem.
we use the motorolla canpopy product line that uses the 2.4 ghz band
for the subscriber modules. when we do an a.p. scan the radio will
tell us that there are outher frequencys in use but nothing specific.
would baudline help or does anybody have any outher suggestions for
scanning the 2.4 ghz bandwidth