[SATLUG] OT: CDRW Media

John Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:44:54 CST 2008

I agree with the positive opinions regarding Verbatim media.
Also, I have never had good luck with ANY Memorex CD or DVD media. I have had
more coasters with Memorex than with any other brand while having next to
none with Verbatim.
I have had bad luck with Maxell and Fuji as well. Sony fared better than
others, but still far more coasters than Verbatim.
The drives I have used were mostly from LiteOn, Sanyo and Samsung.

John C.