[SATLUG] not successful at installfest

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:04:40 CST 2008

I can't speak for Dell, but my Compaq and Puppy work very well, am on DSL
and get excelent throughput.  Now I did not slick the disk and reformat when
I installed it, just did the install over Windoze but it works very well.

The only problem I have with all of it, and have not taken time to go check
it out, is that while on the net, and go to Sirius to listen to music, it
will not play th3e music, but I think I just need to find another program to
fix that..  nothing too exotic,