[SATLUG] OT: CDRW Media

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:18:01 CST 2008

I generally have the best luck with Ritek/Ridata and Verbatim. I've
only run into one drive (old iMac G4) that could not read
Ritek/Ridata, and I don't remember a drive that couldn't read
Verbatim. And no drive has not been able to burn either.

Thats for CD-R and DVD+-R though. Don't do much with RW however...

-Jon