[SATLUG] Altex website

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 30 22:17:14 CST 2008

Just keep in mind that in Texas, it is illegal to charge someone a
higher price for credit card purchases (vs cash), even if they call it a
discount if you don't use a credit card.  That has been ACS's practice
for years, and when I challenged them about it years ago, they pretty
much said they'll continue to do so as long as they get away with it.
If that's their attitude towards their customers, I'll never shop there
again ...