[SATLUG] Altex website

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Wed Jan 30 23:16:24 CST 2008

I recently bought the built of my newest box from ALTEX.  If I had
chosen to go with the Internet I could have saved maybe $250 had I chose
standard shipping and gotten the parts in piecemeal over the course of a
week.  However If I had chosen to have it overnighted it would have cost
me $500 more on line.  In the end it was, for me, easier and more
convenient to fork over the extra $250 bucks and not deal with the
hassle.  That said I found their sales people very helpful and much
cheaper than any of the big box stores in town including the one going
out of business (CompUSA).

Todd