[SATLUG] Altex website

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:08:57 CST 2008

This is true, however, Visa and Mastercard merchant agreements don't
allow them to do that. Minimum purchase amounts are also prohibited by
the merchant agreement. The state won't do anything, but the bank that
issued your card will, at least for CC surcharges.

Former slave at one of the big Visa/MC issuers in town...

Justin