[SATLUG] OFF TOPIC: "Say No to Photo-ID" for Cred Card purchases...

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Thu Jan 31 21:48:48 CST 2008

Its actually aginst your credit cars agreement to not sign the back.
If the card is ever stolen the cc so
Pant can refuse to credit you if there isn't a valid signature on the
back.

That said I think its safer to gave check I'd rather than a sig.

On the note of privacy and freedom, your free to refuse to show your
I'd just as any company or gender is free to refuse you service for if
you don't abide by their rules. Freedom is a door that swings both
ways :)

Thanks,
Brian
Sent from my iPhone