[SATLUG] <sniffle> Time to retire my old faithful IBM tickety-tickety keyboard

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:26:45 CDT 2008

why not just get a USB to PS2 adapter?  They're about $9 now, and you
can connect both a mouse and a keyboard up to a single USB port. If I
was in SA, I'd just give you one, as I have a handful of spares for my
8 port KVM.

If you feel bold, you can go to any big-box store and look for one of these:
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=A-USB2PS2&cpc=SCH

That's the device, although I wouldn't recommend buying it online as
the shipping would be more than just going and getting one.

Good luck, and may the clicking be with you!

FIRESTORM_v1