[SATLUG] <sniffle> Time to retire my old faithful IBM tickety-tickety keyboard

Channing Channing.ML at channingc.com
Thu Jul 3 11:40:10 CDT 2008

I have used and tossed a number of items like the one listed below in
the previous post.

Below is a link to a product that has worked flawlessly and has the
smallest footprint.  The only consideration should be if the placement
will block something else due to the width of the device.   The width is
approximately the width of three PS/2 ports side-by-side.

   http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=USB-DUAL-PS2&cat=CCD

Channing