[SATLUG] Posting on the SATLUG Wiki

Frank Huddleston fhuddles at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 12:27:42 CDT 2008

Greetings,

  I'm interested in knowing what SATLUG members have set up in their
personal LANs/Configurations, and why and how, and it seems to be that
this would make a good category for the SATLUG Wiki. I would start such
a category by adding it with a description of my own setup, but can't
log in to do so. The email/password combination used to join this list
doesn't seem to work, so how does one post to the Wiki?
I saw no "maintainer" email on the Wiki, so I'm assuming this is the
place to enquire about this.

Thanks,

Frank Huddleston