[SATLUG] Meeting Thursday Night

Benjamin Temple temple_benjamin at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 21:23:14 CDT 2008

Hello Fellow SATLUG'ers.
I am going to bring my laptop to the meeting, and I was wondering if someone
could help me with Wi-Fi problems I am having with Ubuntu 8.04.1 "Hardy
Heron." My computer is an Acer 3690-2970 with a Broadcom BCM94318 Wi-Fi
chipset. I tried NDISWrapper with my Winblows drivers using the command line
and idiot-proof GUI to no avail.
Regards,
Benjamin T. Temple