[SATLUG] Re: Quake Wars

Peter Holland pholland64 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 15:40:00 CDT 2008

I found Open Arena on the Synaptic package manager
oh I found dos book there too there are several offered I
I am a rpg type of guy so I took Heroes of Might and Magic, Masters of
Magic, and Warcraft.   I tried the Pinball game, they are great boards but I
had to turn the box off to get out
well that is my two cents Peter