[SATLUG] Using U3 Flash Drives on Linux

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:25:06 CDT 2008

http://www.ioffer.com/i/Sandisk-Cruzer-Micro-U3-USB-Pen-Drive-4GB-4-GB-4G-black-23425522

>  but don't know if I should stay away from U3 based devices or not.
>
>  Any comments welcome.
>
>  Tweeks
I use a 1GB SanDisk Cruzer across both Windoze and Linux environments
without issue. Works under Ubuntu, PCLinuxOS and DSL; Win2K, XP and
Vista. Granted, there's some extra junk in there that Linux doesn't
really need (I'm not sure U3 is really needed anywhere...), but I
haven't noticed any problems...

Cheers;
Ed