[SATLUG] 3ware RAID cards

tsuehpsyde tsuehpsyde at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:53:46 CDT 2008

If moving from one card to another, if identical, it'll move over as the
RAID information is stored on the drives, not the controller (at least with
the 3wares I've worked with). However, from one controller to a new
type/model, I dunno if it would work or not. It's doubtful they would place
nice.

-Jim

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 5:51 PM,
<travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org<travis%2Bml-satlug at subspacefield.org>>