[SATLUG] Meeting questions

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 15 15:30:07 CDT 2008

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:28:04 -0500, Don Wright <satlug at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>"Big Buck Bunny" is the recent release of the Peach Open Movie Project and the Blender
>Foundation. You can find out about it at: www.BigBuckBunny.org and www.blender.org -- or
>catch SATLUG at the next computer show and sale (www.pcshows.com) August 9th in Live Oak.

For anyone who downloads the DVD image, I've discovered you'll need _both_ DVDs, PAL and
NTSC, to have the full set of released files. The Blender software, computer-readable HD
versions of the movie, and most of the 3D models are on the PAL disc. The NTSC disc is
playable on stand-alone DVD players and has additional production files. I just had the
NTSC one at the SATLUG meeting; I'll bring both to XCSSA if possible.  --Don