[SATLUG] Wireless Driver Installation

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Fri Jul 18 13:52:40 CDT 2008

Andrew Pickens wrote:

> We never had a working configuration (except in Windows).  What I had
> was a recognized wireless interface that couldn't send and receive ...
> or maybe it just couldn't receive.
>
> Sorry for this mess.
Hey Andy, no guilt cause there are student newbies like me who have
learned more over this list than any other media. I plan on building a
newer box this fall and I want to go to wireless capable, So getting the
excellent help from John and the others helped me learn what works with
what and how to look for problems, knowing how to troubleshoot is the
best tool in the bag.

So thanks to both sides, lol, hot dog!
herb