[SATLUG] Insignia Pilot question

John Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:45:31 CDT 2008

On Friday 18 July 2008 20:40:54 mike wrote:
> This was being talked about in the last week or so. Supposedly a good
> choice for Linux use. I picked one up off Ebay. Got it today. I got a
> slightly older 2 gig version. Are only the newer ones usable with Linux
> ? Or am I missing some thing. I have managed to load music onto it but I
> can't seem to see any listings. Am I stuck using it on a Winbox ?
>
> Mike

What do you mean by "I can't seem to see any listings."
Does it not list any media? Where did you put the songs? Any music should go
into a directory named 'music' or 'Music'. Did you put the files directly in
the main directory. That might be the problem.
If that's not the problem, then what format are the songs in? I know from
experience that it will play .mp3 and .ogg, but I've not tried other media.

John