[SATLUG] recommendation needed: master mode WiFi

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 23:23:12 CDT 2008

I'll have to give it a shot when I get some cash.. :P  For the time
being I have a Zyxel WAP that I'm using with a tie-in to the 12v 5A
power supply that it ships with.  The thing only eats 700mA at high
load (10+PCs downloading something via BT) and the artigo doesn't use
half that once it's booted so I might just have to run with what I've
got.   I'll keep the solution in mind and investigate the links you
sent me.

Thanks again!

FIRESTORM_v1