[SATLUG] Lapptop Screen - [OT] That's one of the reasons I hate Apple

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 01:57:08 CDT 2008

And just because we're talking movies and fun.. :P

I'm watching the Black Hole (Disney) on a laptop that I installed with
Ubuntu that was thrown away by my company (Not naming them) while
installing Ubuntu Server on my "I got it from Goodwill" Compaq
Proliant  that I put new drives in myself while reading this machine
on an old HP that is running Windows 2000 (MS) and communicating with
the VM installs on VMware Server. :P

So.. I have no friggin clue where I stand on that, but the Black Hole
is a good nostalgic movie and I loves me some Gmail.. :P

<dons flame retardant suit and pants, sits down in a wooden lawnchair
and sticks a raw hotdog on the end of  the antenna of his old truck>

FIRESTORM_v1

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:51 AM, pixelnate at gmail.com