[SATLUG] Lapptop Screen - [OT] That's one of the reasons I hate Apple

pixelnate at gmail.com pixelnate at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 10:27:41 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 01:57 -0500, FIRESTORM_v1 wrote:
> And just because we're talking movies and fun.. :P
>
> I'm watching the Black Hole (Disney) on a laptop that I installed with
> Ubuntu that was thrown away by my company (Not naming them) while
> installing Ubuntu Server on my "I got it from Goodwill" Compaq
> Proliant  that I put new drives in myself while reading this machine
> on an old HP that is running Windows 2000 (MS) and communicating with
> the VM installs on VMware Server. :P

Black Hole is some good Sci-fi. I just don't know how you deal with all
that old iron. It's great that it works for you though.

Since you like old 'puters so much, I have an old Dell PowerEdge 1400sc
server collecting dust that I am looking to get rid of. It's got two
1.13 Ghz P3s, floppy and an 8GB Ultra SCSI drive. I hosed the CD drive
doing an install of Mandrake about half a million years ago but the rest
is solid. And best of all it's free. Just let me know.

~Nate