[SATLUG] Lapptop Screen - [OT] That's one of the reasons I hate Apple

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 18:46:02 CDT 2008

If I were in San Antonio, I'd already be on my way, but unfortunately
I live in Houston.

On the subject of the Proliant, I just got back from Goodwill and they
happened to have the server remote admin board (think VNC on steroids
with hardware level powercycle capability).  The board cost me $25,
but they gave me the 2nd power supply free.

FIRESTORM_v1

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 10:27 AM, pixelnate at gmail.com