[SATLUG] investigating a UTSA install fest
kwalters at idr-inc.com
Mon Jul 21 17:18:37 CDT 2008
Anyone looking for an amazing job with one of the top web hosting
companies in the country?
I have a great job opportunity for you as a sr. program engineer/
software engineer with a great company. Please call me at the number
below as soon as possible.
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for managing, coordinating,
planning and executing activities throughout a product's lifecycle. The
candidate will aid in gathering and prioritizing product and customer
requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with
support engineering, operations, sales and marketing to ensure revenue
and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also
includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall
strategy and goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Product Manager is expected to:
* Develop and maintain adherence to product management processes
throughout the organization.
* Lead the organization through strategic product planning process and
monitor adherence to the defined product roadmap
* Create Product (Business) Plans with requirements, features, benefits,
ROI calculations and justifications
* Analyze market trends for specified market segments, assess impact to
current products and champion ideas for new products.
* Work with management to complete opportunity analysis to determine
products and strategies with the best revenue and growth potential.
* Work with sales, services, support, marketing and partners to
understand and prioritize business requirements and product features
* Perform continual competitive assessments to ensure viability of
* Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing
* Team with product engineering to develop product release plans and
orchestrate the transition from requirements to completed products
* Bachelor degree in Business, MIS, IT or related area.
* Minimum 3 years experience in managing product launches for a services
* Experience in dedicated and co-location hosting market place is a plus
* Technical background, with experience in Networking, Server Operating
Systems , Server Hardware, Security, Storage and Data Center
* Experience in soliciting & securing input from external & internal
resources for product ideas, competitive information and focus groups
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent teamwork
* Excellent organizational skills
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal
* Candidate must be self-motivated
* Must be willing to travel
Phone: (770) 671-0040 ext. 103
Fax: (770) 671-1106
Mobile: (404) 435-1360
7000 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Bldg. 14, Suite 100
Atlanta, GA 30328
Email: kwalters at idr-inc.com or http://www.idr-inc.com
From: satlug-bounces at satlug.org [mailto:satlug-bounces at satlug.org] On
Behalf Of Bruce Dubbs
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 6:17 PM
To: The San Antonio Linux User's Group Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SATLUG] investigating a UTSA install fest
> Anyone know if UTSA extends faculty parking privileges to ACCD
> faculty? Random thought...
Yes they do.
SATLUG mailing list
SATLUG at satlug.org
http://alamo.satlug.org/mailman/listinfo/satlug to unsubscribe
Powered by Rackspace (www.rackspace.com)
More information about the SATLUG