[SATLUG] memory errors?

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Jul 25 10:21:26 CDT 2008

I have an interesting problem.  I have a matched pair of OCZ SLI 2 gig
ddr2 ram sticks (total 4 gigs).  When I have both sticks installed and
run a memtest I get all sorts of errors.  However when I run memtest
with just one stick installed (2 gigs) i get no errors.  I have even
tried to install the sticks in all 4 of my slots both singlly and
together.  Again both sticks test just fine when they are installed by
themselves they only give errors when installed together.

Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing?
thanks for any help
Todd