[SATLUG] memory errors?

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 25 10:42:14 CDT 2008

Are you sure they're exactly matched?  The first thing that came to my
mind was that if they had 2 different speed ratings that your MB was
adjusting to when they're installed individually (so they would work
properly alone), but when both are installed one or both is not working
at the proper speed, hence generating all those errors.

If it not speed, maybe it's some other kind of slight mismatch between
the two sticks ... I'd suggest closely examining them and comparing the
markings chip for chip.

Al Lesmerises