[SATLUG] Re; Memory Errors (Voltage)

scs at worldlinkisp.com scs at worldlinkisp.com
Fri Jul 25 17:20:33 CDT 2008

You can run at 2.517vdc for short test periods, however prolonged operation could damage the memory, but will not damage anything else.

If 2.2vdc is recommended then it shouldn't need to be any higher, actually that's pretty high.  Example: I run my Adata and Corsair memory at 1.85~1.90vdc and keep my processor core voltage right at manufacturers recommendation.

I wonder how accurate your bios setting is in regard to what actually is applied to the memory module.

Lou