[SATLUG] init.d

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Sun Jul 27 18:12:58 CDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 06:23:40PM -0400, Henry Pugsley wrote:
> You need to use update-rc.d to add all of the symlinks to the
> runlevels. Don't forget the trailing period.

That's it, thanks.  I had either forgot about rcN.d or I had believed
debian no longer used it (BSD doesn't).  I saw all that metadata in the
comments and figured they had a tool to run them in the right order
and levels.  Hmm, too bad they don't... someone should write one.
--
Crypto ergo sum.  https://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
Truth does not fear scrutiny or competition, only lies do.