[SATLUG] I lust for this case!

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 11:54:38 CDT 2008

Ok, believe it or not I think it needs a filter... LOL
No really!
With no sides the dust will be a nightmare... BUT

BUT

with a foam filter to stop the dust and a fan that big creating a positive air-pressure in the sweet-spot there, I think you can see your cake and keep it tidy, too!

I really do like that Skel though... nice idea!

How the he!! do all these people come up with all these original ideas everyday, eh?