[SATLUG] I lust for this case!

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Jul 29 12:12:44 CDT 2008

Tell you what its got me thinking about how to rig something up like
that.  I really like the idea and the asthetic of having access to my
hardware with such ease.  The traditionally box case style is one that
(for me) hides the components in a artificial form.  A custom built PC
afterall is not just a box but a set of carefully chosen components.

just my opinion
Todd