[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:14:26 CDT 2008

I dont mean to flame, really... but what dreamland are you living in where you actually come remotely close to suggesting that Apple will ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER... open.... anything...?

No offense meant to you, really... but it's been like almost 30 years since Mr Control Freak began to operate his always-has-50-times-more-potential-than-his-closed-minded-control-freakiness-will-allow Apple computer business... one of America's all-time greatest lost potentials...

<chuckling>