[SATLUG] Temperature monitoring in Linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:19:06 CDT 2008

In what config file of what module in what directory of what far corner of Linux-dom is the shutdown limit controlled from?

I am not referring to the bug that is all over Google... I heard it was fixed anyway... I am referring to my Pentium M running at 80 C, 20 degrees below it's max, and being shutdown because most procs are dying at 80 degrees and I need to tell the config that it's ok to let her go to 90....

where is that? A kernel module? Compiled in? /etc/whoza/whatzit.conf ?

I see the error message flowing by as it puts me into "sudo fu shutdown now now now now now ha ha ha ha ha"

help!

LOL

thx in advance

kc