[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:26:26 CDT 2008

Oh, almost forgot... Force Apple to open up? Steve will collaborate with Ahmadinejad to build a nuke and detonate it inside Apple HQ before he will EVER open up...

world peaceniks...

it was a nice sentiment, though...

eloquently spoken plea for Apple to see reason...

but, I cannot leave you unchecked on this... you have never done anything to hurt me so, as a fellow human being, it pains me to see you waste your precious fingers on such a futile concept... Apple opening up... as if.

<sniff>

Again, that's not meant as a flame... I just kinda hate that dude so much... I think I'd turn gay and propose marriage to Bill before I'd say something nice about Jobs... now Woz... THERE'S a great guy! Get Woz to build a Woz-phone... that'd be GRRREEAT!

LOLz anyone?