[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 15:02:00 CDT 2008

For real... that's the real tragedy to the whole Pirates of Silicon Valley thing... the guy with the better product d@!#$% it up by trying to be proprietary... no, by trying to be the most proprietary tyrant of proprietarian inpropriety in historary, ayi... ahem... yeah

But I do concede that Apple consistently has awesome products... and never lets em breathe. It's like a top fuel dragster engine with a two barrel rochester econo-carb on it...

oops wrong forum...

um... its like an Athlon 64 FX-80 16-core with nVidia 18,000 GTXXXYZ in Octuplet SLI... with 4mb of 66Mhz SIMM...?

for the record, I am not on crack.
just a long day on call at the office.