[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 15:06:52 CDT 2008

LOLz... YHBT... ok.. no... that's not true
I meant it all, verbatim... even the this-is-not-meant-as-a-flame-apology... or I wouldn't have bothered... sheesh, grumpy...

Nate thought it was funny... good ole Nate... real fun guy!

It WAS meant as <biting satire> not <flaming tar and feathers>...

Have a good evening, either way, Brad!