[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 15:14:03 CDT 2008

Well, come on... it worked for Wintel... and Apple hardware was ALWAYS more stable... and for YEARS was better at graphics by leaps and bounds...

Just sad, man...

Sad we only have one mainstream choice... Wintel... and it's taken what, 15, 20, more years for our preferred alternative to even become viable...

oh well, them's the breaks, right?