[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 15:23:24 CDT 2008

LOL... Dun dun dun dunndundun dunndundun... "KC, 'W' is your Faaatha! Come, JOIN US on the We-used-to-be-blue-til-the-reds-realized-that-they-were-being-associated-with-communism-and-the-color-red-and-made-us-the-reds-instead-DARK-side!"

Still LOLz'in'... you are so grumpy, man... cheer UP! And, slingin' political rhetoric is just where they wantcha... keep up the Empire's work!

There's a reason this mac stuff is the oldest fierce topic in geekdom...