[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 16:53:44 CDT 2008

<still laughing>

Sorry Nate, run away chatroom typing. Forgive me!

I HAD forgotten about the Newton, though. Another awesome product that was ahead of it's time. I was really inspired by those, though I never was in a position to buy one. There was a LONG gap between the Newton and whatever came next, huh?

What DID come next? Palm and Windows CE?