[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Jul 29 17:05:48 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 14:56 -0700, KC wrote:
> Well, if they just integrate that with 3g phone and get the pricing under control and it'll be perfect. No 'Weird' needed. :-D

personally I think that that approach is, with the arival of the iphone,
obsolete.  most of the new phones are following apples lead making
having a 3g phone to bluetooth to your web tablet obsolete.  While I am
no fan of apple or M$ I do have to admit that the greater part of Job's
genuis is his ability to be one step ahead of the demand curve.

Todd