[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Jul 29 19:13:06 CDT 2008

> Free isn't necessarily cheap.  It costs time and effort to support stuff
> that doesn't work together well, and for most people time really is money.
> In those cases, you're better off paying for RHEL and getting real support
> from the vendor than by ripping off CentOS for free.

"most people" that a pretty bold statement.  have you even met "most
people".  generalities such as "most people" do little to describe very
much.  If however you meant that most of the people that you know
conflate the abstract concepts of time and money then you might have
something there. Rather I would say that most of the people I know have
more time then money and are not necessarilly adverse to investing thier
time to get what they want.

Todd