[SATLUG] Re: mobile devices with linux

KC kcoriginal at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 20:10:53 CDT 2008

Geez Brad, you were doing SOOOO well... you lost me at 99.999999999999999999998% or whatever that dramatic ultra liberal statement was. Sheesh.

I skipped a whole email from earlier where you were off in ultra left field... ok

this is good... this ireally good.

Thank-you for spending so much time on good clean dialog.

There is hope for world peace, yet!

You lost me at the 99.99999blahblahblah comment... but otherwise, I just learned a lot from you. Thanks again. I forgot about Avid and other details of Mac history. I give you mad props for the knowledge of your Macs.

This thread has come a long way since noon today.

Good job.

Definitely agree with you on the Adobe front, NOW. Not when they jumped ship. When they jumped, Apple was just as difficult to collaborate with as they ever were... in the face of a HUGE profit market and a then recently-extinct hardware inequality, they made the logical choice. They realized they were a bigger name in the "here and now" of their day than Mac was. It wasnt Macs reputation, or history that kept them afloat when Adobe defected, it was their coasting as you referred to before. They lived off their own fat whilst inventing the next big visionary thing. The iPod and then the iPhone.

This is good. Nice therapy. You have turned out to be a reasonable fella, after all!

(I can't believe I got sucked into this... nice trolling btw... ever been fishing? If I had a boat I'd invite you, man... and we could b!tch about this all day over some beers... LOL)